Suggestions

qdPM is always in active development so put your suggestions here

Suggestions

Postby sephirothvr » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:23 pm

Im using qdPM version 8.2 and have been happy to use this. However, some suggestion for this awesome free web-based pmp:

1. Charts
Default qdPM does not have charts. i have however modified qdPM to give charts to the dashboard.
I hoped the future qdPM does have charts out of the box. Refer screenshot below:

qdpm01.jpg

qdpm02.jpg

2. Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) Chart.
Nowadays most PMS comes supports WBS. qDPM does have this, but would be cool if can output the display to some sort of diagram or flow chart.

3. More Skins
I hoped to see more skins available in the future release.
sephirothvr

Re: Suggestions

Postby sephirothvr » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:02 am

rose61 wrote:Related question - why does the user see *all* projects - and able to drill down to project-tasks even though this user is not on the project.

We provide fast success in download vce 640-554 dumps exam and downloadvce microsoft 70-243 by using our Tabor College high quality prep resources. We offer up-to-dated and Southwestern College dumps with definite guarantee of network+ training success

Currently we have 3 roles in our QDPM, which is CEO, Project Managers & Project Members. CEO can view all, but cannot edit any projects. Managers can view all and edit all. Members can only view projects & tasks assigned to them, and edit only tasks within the project they are assigned to. That is how i have configured current QDPM for our organization.
sephirothvr

Re: Suggestions

Postby ProjectosGlobais » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:18 pm

Including charts in qdPM will be a great feature.

I hope the developer includes this in the community version.
ProjectosGlobais

Return to Suggestions